National Adult Day Services Association (NADSA)
Business and Professional Insurance for NADSA Members
With an estimated 5,000 centers operating in the United States, caring for 150,000 aging and disabled adults each day, adult day centers are exposed to unique risks unlike any other business.
The National Adult Day Services Association (NADSA) understands that these business exposures must be protected with proper insurance. That’s why the NADSA has partnered with Lockton Affinity—a national leader in association insurance program management—to offer NADSA members preferential access to comprehensive business insurance. Through this program, adult day centers that are members of NADSA can secure insurance designed to protect their business, their clients and their professional staff.
How the NADSA-endorsed program works for you:
Our relationship with our insurance carriers allows us to provide your adult day center with the insurance coverage you need now, and as your business grows. Our experience working with small business owners and association members means you get personal service from an experienced team that understands the impact business insurance costs have on your bottom line.
Highlights of this insurance for NADSA members includes:
- The only Business and Professional Liability Insurance program endorsed by the National Adult Day Services Association
- Insurance coverage placed with insurance carriers rated “Excellent” or higher by A.M. Best for financial strength and security
- One-stop source for the coverage your business needs to be fully protected
- Exceptional customer service from a company specializing in association and small business insurance for more than 26 years
- Free, no-obligation review of your business exposures
- Competitive rates with convenient payment options
Get full protection for your adult day center with these coverages:
- Professional Liability
Sexual Abuse and Molestation
- Workers’ Compensation
Business Auto Liability
Our simplified approach to buying insurance
Our goal is to help make buying insurance simple and stress free for NADSA members. Whether you’re a new or veteran NADSA member, we help you secure the right coverage to match your business exposures—without trying to talk you into buying coverage you don’t need.
We offer a free, no-obligation business insurance review and quote. To get started, call our dedicated sales team toll-free at (800) 718-5421 or contact us by email.
We look forward to working with you!